Mind - Body - Soul - Life Coaching Programme
The Postpartum programme is a fusion programme with a focus on functional movement, pelvic floor/core recovery as well as life coaching/resilience work to support you during your biggest life transformation yet.
It's not until you go through pregnancy and birth that you experience the shift in your identity and in how you see and experience the world around you.
I am here to support you as you explore and adjust to this life transformation.
✓ Core and pelvic floor recovery
✓ Progressive functional exercise
✓ Self-care strategies to adjust to your new life
✓ Create a network of support for those early days
✓ Support adjusting to your new identity and circumstances
✓ Physical preparation to get back to formal exercise
✓ Nutritional advise for optimal health and energy
✓ Safe space to share, be heard and supported by a postnatal expert
Who Is This Programme For?
Are you unsure of how to perform the exercises for diastasis-recti and pelvic floor recovery?
Are you experiencing increased physical weakness and lethargy and want to feel stronger and more energised?
Do you want to feel more confident and connected to your body and safe in your exercise practice?
Are you wanting to organise your support network to allow time for your self-care for your physical and emotional recovery?
Are you experiencing pain and discomfort in your body and want to feel at home and connected to it again?
Are you a new mum and need more support to meet the emotional, physical and practical demands of motherhood?
Are you looking to find the balance between your new identity as a mum and as the individual that you are?
Do you want nutritional advice and support to maximise your health and wellbeing?
If you answered yes to some, all or most of the questions above, this programme is for you!Get Me Started!
- I will work with you 1:1, live over zoom so that you can train and be in the comfort of your own home 1 hour a week.
- Each mother’s needs are unique and so I have created programmes that are flexible and support each mother by meeting them exactly where they are with what they need right NOW. Supporting you to achieve your physical and personal motherhood goals in a 2-6 month period, sharing real-life tools and processes that are easy to integrate.
- I will share bespoke exercise videos for you to practice in between our sessions and journalling homework to integrate your insights from the coaching sessions. You will receive a detailed workbook and videos of the pelvic floor & core. You will also get nutritional advice and support that lowers inflammation. The combination of the movement classes, life coaching and nutritional advice supports a better hormonal balance that aids mental and physical wellbeing.
- I will be available over Whatsapp in-between your sessions and can send audio messages of support, clarification and connection.
- The sessions can be a fusion of life coaching and personal training or alternating them weekly.
What happens next?
Book your FREE 45 minute discovery call to chat with me about your needs and I will take you through your health and fitness assessment.
All you need is a computer and connection to the internet and the call will be held over zoom.
Once it is agreed that the programme is right for you we will meet once a week over zoom, weekly for 2-6 months working on your bespoke pregnancy programme which is a mixture of progressive functional movement, progressive pelvic floor/core exercises, breath work, nutritional advice that lowers cortisol and inflammation, life/resilience coaching that supports as you navigate the changes to your life, body, self, relationships and as your role as a mother.
Whether this is your first baby or your third, spending this time consciously engaging with the unique physical, emotional and life transformation of parenthood, is an investment of your time and energy that you won't regret.
You will have my committed and dedicated support, with my many years of training and expertise, specialising working with pre and post-natal women.
I am looking forward to supporting you on your journey x
Since 2012 i've dedicated much of my life training to become a Women's Wellness and Fitness specialist. I've worked with 100's of women for nearly a decade to support them in achieving and restoring physical and mental health and wellbeing. Providing real solutions through functional exercise, breath work, life coaching, positive psychology techniques, nutritional advice and more. Learning how to regulate your nervous system supports long term resilience and self-confidence. All of this creates a strong foundation to support the deep transformative work on your journey of self-empowerment.Find Out More...
Exercise has always been just that, exercise, it was something that I had to do and it wasn’t something I particularly enjoyed. I was going through IVF and knew that being as healthy and fit as possible would help. My neighbour had worked with Chloe and it looked and sounded like a lot of fun and with a variety of movements, it sounded like more of a life philosophy than just exercise. I thought If I was going to try and make exercise a practice I had to try something new